I AM MEREANA

Monday, 29 June 2015

June Favourites


This song! I live in winter permanently and it makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii with a warm breeze kissing my skin... 

I found the song above on 8tracks.com in a playlist called beach and sun.

Continuing the Hawaii theme at a Hawaiian party! I almost never have photos taken of me and even more, photos that I like.
Aloha!
Oooh! I have a new camera! Which I am totally in love with (and that took the photo above). If you're in the market for a new camera, here it is!

As is the case with the internet, I randomly found Caroline Calloway's Instagram and absolutely fell down the rabbit hole! Her Instagram is so awesome, I definitely recommend reading all the way from the start.

Gala Darling is always my first port of call for good feels on the internet. She has so many fantastic posts, and she's a Kiwi! Bonus!

Everyone already knows who Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter is but if you've seen her on YouTube and not read her blog yet, go ahead and indulge with that first link!

Of course, Louise's partner in crime is the effervescent Zoella who also has a blog but isn't as updated as regularly. Worth a look for pretty pastels and a stretch in luxury. 

More Instagram delights!

Last but not least, this is my view from home. I will never get over it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment