I AM MEREANA

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Redneck Country

Anyone who has had the misfortune of meeting me hungover will be well aware that I cannot make a decision to save-my-FUCKING-life.

Maybe, a slight dramatisation... But then again, as I pointed out to a friend the other day I can be a little melodramatic at the best of times (it is my background).

But here's the deal:

WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE?

It's a question I regularly ask myself and, no doubt, a question that a large majority of people ask themselves frequently.

For realsies though, I know I need to be back in New Zealand in early June which means I have 2 months of frittering around somewhere in the world to enjoy.

The current plan is to spend a little under a month driving around Canada on an unplanned and, probably, unrecommended road trip with my family. I love you all but goddamn, someone-gon'-get-dead... Nah, not really, just me being dramatic again. And then another 3 weeks pissing about and getting pissed in and around Southern USA.

TENNESSEE. ALABAMA. MISSISSIPPI. TEXAS.

Y'all, imma get a southern drawl, some cowboy boots and go to a muthafuckin rodeo.

So, while I'm not hungover, this is the best plan I have... God knows it'll have changed by next Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment